The Palms - The Perfect Setting For Your Wedding
The Palms Wedding
$11,750 USD, Up to 30 persons.
- Wedding arch, draped in white fabric and center floral arrangement. Can be 4 post or 2 post white, or 2 post rustic.
- Décor for entrance to wedding isle.
- Brides Bouquet, Grooms Boutonniere. (hydrangeas, orchids - extra charge)
- Officiant for symbolic ceremony.
- Rental chairs – tiffany or white garden or bamboo – to be used for ceremony and dinner.
- Rental tables – Round or Rectangular.
- Tablecloths of your color choice.
- Napkins of your color choice.
- 5 Floral arrangements for décor and small accents to complement. (For floral centerpieces – hydrangeas, orchids- extra charge)
- Glass plate chargers for table
- Accents for Bride and Groom Chairs.
- Welcome table with décor.
- Wedding Cake for up to 30 people.
- Décor for Cake Table
- DJ for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.
- Massage for Bride and Groom.
- SPECIAL – for weddings with a 5-6 night stay, The Palms will supply $500 of alcohol or mixers of the bride/groom’s choice. For 7 night stay or longer, The Palms will supply $750 of alcohol or mixers of the bride/groom’s choice.
- Rentals for furniture upgrades or larger wedding parties. As well as farmhouse tables, lounge furniture, cocktail tables and chairs, etc.
- Separate Sweetheart Table with décor.
- Additional décor/design for arch.
- Dance Floor
- String lighting
- LOVE Sign, I DO Sign
- Signs for Barefoot ceremony, Cocktails, Welcome, etc.
- Rooftop Reception or Cocktail Hour.
- Custom printed menus, place cards, itinerary.
- Chair Sashes.
- Bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres.
- Cake Swing.
- Dessert Table with various pastries, sweets.
- Dominican Trio for live music with local flare.
- Bands, Guitar Duo, Live entertainment.
- Crazy Hour
- Upgraded DJ lighting
- Cigar rollers
- Onsite Manicure & Pedicure
- Onsite Barber & Hot Shave
- Welcome Bags
- Wedding Favors
Customized Packages available. Just ask.
Wedding Photos At The Villa
Click On Photos To Enlarge View
We just left this beautiful villa days ago and I’m still trying to put into words how amazing it was. We had our destination wedding here and our group had 19 people. Sooo glad we chose The Palms over a resort. Our guests are still telling us how amazing it was and how our choice to pick a place couldn’t have been better. A gorgeous, private, and may I add HUGE villa to ourselves was the way to go! Completely exceeded our expectations. The staff was outstanding. Always there and attentive but never bothersome. From the moment we were greeted by everyone at the door with welcome drinks and snacks, delivered our luggage and showed everyone to their rooms, to the moment we left making sure everyone got the airport for flights. Wonder was an amazing bartender/server always making sure you had a full drink or anything else you may need. Always wore a smile and was very hard working.
Alejandro and his kitchen staff were always whipping up something delicious for any kind of taste bud. Even making sure our latest arrival had a dinner plate set aside for her and bringing plates up to our room for my bridesmaids and I the day of the wedding so we could eat privately. You won’t go hungry, I promise you!! Kelly, our event planner, I cannot say enough. We had exchange what seemed like 100s of emails prior of any question either I or a guest had. Don’t get me wrong, planning a destination wedding is terrifying! Kelly made it seem less. The decor and organization was above and beyond. The photographer she had recommended, Gaston, ( at Punta Cana Photographer) was awesome! The wedding package included so much and was just perfect for our needs. Trust me, put your faith in this woman and she will not let you down!!! And last but not least, Seely made everyone feel like part of her family. Always checking in to make sure we had everything we needed and always staying in contact during our stay. I will never forget giving her a big hug at our departure. I said “goodbye” and she said “This isn’t goodbye, it’s see you soon!” And we WILL be back. I could go on and on but I’ll stop there. :) My ONLY regret is not staying longer!!"
Megan Campbell recommends The Palms Punta Cana