BREAKFAST – Served buffet style. Chef will vary items throughout your stay.
• Coffee/Teas/Milk/Juice • Bailey’s Creamer/Caramel/Vanilla • Almond Milk • Mini croissants/assorted muffins/bagels • Egss any style • Omelettes • French Toast/Pancakes/Waffles - Optional Nutella, peanut butter, fresh fruit compote and whipped cream
• Quiche Loraine • Home fries • Huevos Rancheros • Eggs Benedict • Gourmet Oatmeal • Smoked Salmon platter • Frittatas
LUNCH – Served buffet style. Daily choice of one main course. Chef will pair with complementary sides.
• Shrimps with coconut curry sauce • Mixed Grill BBQ – pork ribs, sausage, pork chops, chicken • Caribbean Lime Fish soup • Chicken breast filled with chorizo and goat cheese with basil puree • Chicken breast filled up with ham, cheese and almonds in a pineapple salsa • Pork tenderloin with beer and balsamic glaze • Braised beef with wine • Spiced crusted chicken fingers with alioli • Taco time - beef, chicken, pork or fish • Chicken curry with pineapple • Grilled fish – choice of lemon and ginger sauce, lemon sauce, passion fruit sauce • Marinated grilled shrimp chopped salad
• Gourmet pizzas – Parmesan cheese and arugula Cherry tomatoes and pinneapple Bacon and garlic parsley Serrano jam and goat cheese Hawaiana- ham and pineapple Pepperoni • Pork tenderloin filled with pinneapple, onion, peppers and coriander with caribeña/tropical sauce
DINNER – Served plated. Daily choice of one Main Course, one Appetizer AND one Dessert.
MAIN: • Grilled Caribbean lobster *** • Surf (lobster or shrimp) and Turf (filet) *** • Seafood grill – shrimp, calamari, fish and lobster with lemon butter *** • Mixed BBQ Grill – pork ribs, sausage, pork chops, chicken, flank steak, and lobster *** • Beef Tenderloin with Perigueaux Sauce (truffle and Madiera wine) • Shrimp curry with rice of almonds, bacon and scallions • Spinach and ricotta cheese ravioli with fresh tomato sauce • Mixed mushroom ravioli with fresh mushroom sauce • Rack of lamb with mustard sauce
• Sesame crusted ahi tuna drizzled with soy reduction • Mixed Seafood risotto • Mixed mushrooms risotto • Asparagus and shrimp risotto • Linguini alfredo with shrimp • Salmon in a mango and ginger sauce • Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese
APPETIZERS: • Tropical Ceviche - shrimp and calamari with avocado and mango • Chef’s Signature Ceviche • Dominican seafood salad • Cream of Seafood soup • Beef tartar • Mango gazpacho • Cold watermelon shot • Lobster bisque*** • Spinach dip • Cream of cauliflower soup • Catalan bread with Serrano ham • Grilled octopus with paprika mayonnaise • Marinated tuna in ginger oil • Crab tartar • Creamy chicken soup
*** The Palms observes the lobster ban from March 1st through June 30th. Thank you for understanding and protecting our precious resources.
DESSERTS: • Chocolate fondant • Crème Brulee • Almond cake with sweet rice cream • Vanilla cake with avocado ganache and Vanilla ice cream • Cheesecake - Passion fruit or strawberry • Tiramisu • Tropical Sorbet • Mint créme brule • Black and white Chocolate Mousse • Crepes - tropical mix, mango, Nutella chocolate, dulce de leche • Coconut Flan with a mango glaze and a splash of Francellico • The Palms Bread Pudding
Optional Items: • Dominican Pig Roast Buffet $10 per person • Authentic Indian Buffet $20 per person • 2 entrees for dinner $30 per person, per night • 2 entrees for lunch and dinner $60 per person per night.
BAR – Includes The Palms Piña Coladas (no substitutions as this is limited to our house specialty)
Our chef can accommodate allergies, vegetarian and kosher guests. If there are vegetarians and the meal selected is not vegetarian, chef will substitute appropriate protein or prepare additional vegetables for vegans. If an entirely different
entrée is requested for the vegetarian(s) there will be an additional charge. Chef will cook kids meals for young children at no additional charge.
The villa has a water cooler available for drinking water, located between the kitchen and gathering room. Additionally, upon arrival, each guest will be provided a bottle of water on the nightstand and in the bathroom.
Sodas and juices will be provided at meals. If you would like additional small bottles of water, juices, sodas and/or mixers for the bar to enjoy throughout your day, please include on the pre-stock request form.