BREAKFAST – Served buffet style. Chef will alternate items throughout your stay.
- Mixed fruit tray
- Mixed breads/muffins, cream cheese, marmalades
- Assorted Yogurts
- Eggs (boiled, scrambled, fried, poached)
- Sausage or bacon
- Dominican breakfast – mangu, salami and fried cheese
- Pancakes or French toast or waffles
LUNCH – Served buffet style. Daily choice of one main course. Chef will pair with complementary sides.
- Calamari salad with tartar sauce
- Samana Fish - Fresh catch simmered in a light coconut sauce
- Seafood Paella
- Chicken and Beef Paella
- Boca Chica Fish - whole fish seasoned and fried
- Dominican Stewed Goat
- Oven Roasted Pork Leg
- Pasta with fresh tomato and basil
- Méxican fajitas – chicken, beef or combo
- Tacos - ground beef
- Steak chopped salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad
DINNER – Served plated.
Daily choice of one main course choice.
Daily choice of one Appetizer OR one Dessert. You may alternate your choice to have appetizer or dessert.
- The Palms Chicken – Breast stuffed with sun- dried tomatoes and olives
- Chicken breast filled with cream cheese and spinach with white basil sauce
- Grilled grouper with onion butter sauce
- Grilled mahi mahi with roasted garlic, bell pepper and onion sauce
- Linguine aglio olio (garlic/olive oil) with shrimp
- Shrimp and Parmesan risotto
- Grilled churrasco steak with chimichurri
- Beef tenderloin with wild mushroom sauce
- Linguini fruti di mare (mixed seafood) with fresh tomato sauce, capers and a touch of cream
- Mixed BBQ Grill - chicken breasts, legs, wings, and sausage
- Pork tenderloin marinated in fresh pineapple
- Four cheese linguini
- Caprese salad with homemade pesto
- Traditional Peruvian ceviche
- Cauliflower cream soup with truffle oil
- Tomato gazpacho with fresh veggies
- Pumpkin cream with crispy imported Serrano ham
- Arugula salad with balsamic reduction vinaigrette (tomatoes, arugula, almond and orange)
- Fresh tomato bruschetta
- Dominican Montadito - canopies filled with fried plantains longaniza, a Dominican Sausage
- Caribbean style Cesar salad
- Avocado salad
- Ice cream
- Oreo cheesecake
- Chocolate truffle
- Coconut flan
- Brownie with pecans and strawberry puree
- Dominican sweets - coconut crunch, dulce de leche, sweet coconut
- Brownie ala mode
- Apple pie ala mode
- Pig Roast Buffet $15 per person
- Lobster 1 lb (in season) $20 per person
- Authentic Indian Buffet $25 per person
- 2 entrees for dinner $20 per person, per night
- 2 entrees for lunch and dinner $40 per person per night.
Our chef can accommodate allergies, vegetarian and kosher guests. If there are vegetarians and the meal selected is not vegetarian, chef will substitute appropriate protein or prepare additional vegetables for vegans. If an entirely different entrée is requested for the vegetarian(s) there will be an additional charge. Chef will cook kids meals for young children at no additional charge.
The villa has a water cooler available for drinking water, located between the kitchen and gathering room.
Additionally, upon arrival, each guest will be provided a bottle of water on the nightstand and in the bathroom.
Sodas and juices will be provided at meals. If you would like additional small bottles of water, juices, sodas and/or mixers for the bar to enjoy throughout your day, please include on the pre-stock request form.