BREAKFAST – Served buffet style.
- Assorted fresh fruit platter
- Eggs (boiled, scrambled)
LUNCH – Served buffet style. Daily choice of one main course. Chef will pair with complementary sides.
- Cheese Quesadillas
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Mixed BBQ - Chicken legs, chicken wings, pork chops
- Cheeseburgers and French fries
- Grilled Hot dogs and French fries
- Chicken fingers and French fries
- Pizza (pepperoni, ham, cheese, pineapple)
- Dominican Flag Plate - stewed chicken, white rice mixed with guandules, green salad and fried plantains
- Pastelon - Dominican lasagna made of ripe plantains filled with ground beef and topped with melted cheddar cheese
- Meatballs with fresh tomato sauce and basil
- Philly Cheese Steak sandwich - grilled tenderloin with peppers, onions, American cheese with chef’s special sauce
- The Palms Grilled Fish Dominican style
- 5 spices fried chicken
- Grilled chicken chopped salad
- Mixed vegetable lasagna with bell pepper sauce
Dinner – Served buffet style. Daily choice of one main course. Chef will pair with complementary sides.
- Mixed Grill BBQ - Chicken legs, chicken wings and pork chops
- Bacon and pumpkin risotto
- Linguini aglio olio (garlic and oil)
- Chicken breast filled with ham and cheese with fresh tomato sauce
- Juicy pork chops with Dominican guava sauce
- Chicken Parmesana
- Envoltini (Rolls)
- Stuffed peppers with pumpkin mash and mozarella cheese
- Chicken garlic cream pasta
- Grilled Mahi Mahi
- Stuffed tomato with cauliflower and mozzarella cheese
Dessert – Select one nightly.
- Ice cream
- Tradicional Cheesecake
- Vanilla cake with strawberry filling and a crunchy chocolate topping
- Lemon Pie
- Coconut pudding
- Chocolate mousse
- Pig Roast Buffet $20 per person
- Lobster 1 lb (in season) $25 per person
- Authentic Indian Buffet $30 per person
- 2 entrees for dinner $20 per person, per night
- 2 entrees for lunch and dinner $40 per person per night.
Our chef can accommodate allergies, vegetarian and kosher guests. If there are vegetarians and the meal selected is not vegetarian, chef will substitute appropriate protein or prepare additional vegetables for vegans. If an entirely different entrée is requested for the vegetarian(s) there will be an additional charge. Chef will cook kids meals for young children at no additional charge.
The villa has a water cooler available for drinking water, located between the kitchen and gathering room. Additionally, upon arrival, each guest will be provided a bottle of water on the nightstand and in the bathroom.
Sodas and juices will be provided at meals. If you would like additional small bottles of water, juices, sodas and/or mixers for the bar to enjoy throughout your day, please include on the pre-stock request form.